With variours range of apps coming for iOS but the app stores allows only counted and handpicked apps for the users. Thus AppValley comes in handly by allowing you to install all kind of apps, tweaks and even those which are not on the apple app store. In case you are app modifer or loves to play with the tweaks you would not like to get rid of this app. But there might be some reason for which you want to delete/uninstall the AppValley application from your device.
How to Delete AppValley from iPhone/iPad
As said before too, AppValley is safe to use, so if you are thinking to remove it for security reason then think again or read our safety guide. But still if you have finally decided to delete the app from your iOS device then you can do so by following the below mentioned steps.
- You can do it via going to settings>application manager and then search for AppValley.
- Click on once you find it.
- Once you the located the storage path, just remove it from there and you are good to go.
- In case you want more simple way, you can delete it from homescreen too.
- Just hold the app.
- Then you will see all apps floating with a cross sign at the top left corner of the icon.
- Click on it on the Appvalley app and click on the top right cross sign.
- You have successfully uninstalled/deleted the app from your deivce.
That was pretty much it on how you can remove AppValley from your iOS device. But incase you wish you reinstall/download it you can do again without any warranty void issue or anything like that. With that said, hope to see you soon again over here.